Saturday, February 11, 2012

oh hot damn this is my jam

I thought I'd share my 5k playlist. I think this adds up to over an hour of music so obviously I did not get a chance to listen to all of it during my run. But here we go...

Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
Deer in the Headlights - Owl City
Gimme Sympathy - Metric
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Disturbia - Rihanna
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Airplanes - B.o.B.
Love the Way You Lie - Eminem & Rihanna
TiK ToK - Ke$ha
I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
Knock You Down - Keri Hilson
I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
Grace Kelly - Mika
Give Me Everything - Pitbull
Long Live - Taylor Swift

1 comment: