Friday, June 8, 2012

terrible run

I went on a terrible run. I was supposed to go on a 4 mile loop around the Charles, but I probably walked more than I actually ran. Oh well. You have your good days and your bad days right?

The good news is:
1. I actually went on a run (I haven't exercised since the race during Memorial Day weekend...ack).
2. I got some pictures along the Charles. They don't look half bad and I even took them with my crappy old iPhone camera.

The first 2 are from the Harvard Bridge (aka the mass ave bridge) looking out at the Boston side. Actually, it makes no sense that this bridge is actually called the Harvard Bridge, seeing as it is in front of MIT and there are tons of actual bridges near Harvard that aren't called the Harvard Bridge.



The last photo is of the Cambridge side. You can see rowers!


Now the bad news is that I've registered for the Philly half marathon on November 18th, which means I need to actually start training so I can somehow run 13.1 miles. Crap.

If anyone knows of any 10k's in the Boston/New Hampshire/Maine area this summer, let me know. I need to start running them!

No comments:

Post a Comment