Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5k minus 1 week

Well, less than 1 week until the 5k. Ack!!! It's this sunday. superbowl sunday. Since the race starts at 8:00am, we should be done running by 8:45, which means we'll definitely be home in time to watch the superbowl (and have a huge breakfast after the race).

So I realize I keep flip flopping on this issue, but sometimes I really enjoy running outside and sometimes I get really intimidated. Like REALLY intimidated. I always feel like I can't run as much when I am running outdoors vs when I am on the treadmill. I don't know if it's the whole uphill downhill thing, or the fact that I can't control my pace. Half the time I run outside and I feel like crap afterwards because I feel like I've barely run or I didn't run as hard as I could have. The other half of the time, I end up feeling great and loving life. Who knows.

Also, sometimes the sky just looks so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment